Monday, March 29, 2010

~Another Favorite Designer of the Week~

Today I am featuring an architect whose homes are featured in almost every design magazine. His home plans and designs are simply amazing! The old world design and attention to details is outstanding. Check out his website and scroll through his portfolio-its worth the visit.


5 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Love the outdoor living space.

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How beautiful! I want to sit in that outdoor space by the fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I am speechless!!! I want to sit inside and outside in the same moment.... gorgeous!

    Thanks for all the images. It's ok, that I fixed your blog on my site?

    Greetings

    VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vintage! I just love your blog and would love to have my blog on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    This are just gorgeous pictures! What is the architect's name please?
    x
    Greet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails