Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~Designer of the Week-Sarah Richardson~

She is one of my all time favorites. I love watching her on HGTV and Fine Living. Here are some pictures of her new project . . she calls it her Sara Cottage #2

4 comments:

  1. I think I love just about every single thing Sarah does. I love how she puts the old with the new. Always clean and fresh. I think I could just move in and be quite happy in any of her homes that she does. Loved seeing this one again, thankyou Amy. Happy Wednesday to you, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great home! I love all farm tables, like the one in the dining room, and the roof deck is superb. I've always wanted one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great home and perfect location! A dream....or?

    Hugs

    VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's wonderful, isn't she? I learnt so much from her shows when I was planning our renovations. The cottage is beautiful, I particularly like the living areas. Your blog is lovely by the way! Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails